Trust your God and Blessings will follow
Pastor Stephen J. Lawrence is a new fresh novel and one of the anointed voices in the Body of Christ. He combines a passion for people who are hurting and a keen understanding of business and entrepreneurship with an uncanny ability to preach and teach the Word of God with relevancy. Pastor Lawrence is positioned to bring much needed change through the power of Christ.
Whether married or unmarried, rich or poor, employed or unemployed, educated or uneducated, people’s souls are being saved and spirits renewed through the anointing on his life. Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, young Stephen surrounded himself with the wrong crowd, but God had a greater plan. This plan would lead to a life dedicated to ministry and the community.
Pastor Lawrence holds an associate degree in early childhood education from Baltimore City Community College; he attended The University of Baltimore to complete his degree in Psychology and received his Master’s in Human Services from Lincoln University. He is a graduate of Baltimore School of the Bible. Pastor Lawrence has over 15 years of experience in ministry and the human services field.
He has been involved with community outreach, employment development and family counseling. Taking his call to outreach to the next level, he preached his initial sermon in 2002 and was quickly elevated to Youth Overseer at the First St. Stephen’s Baptist Church
in Baltimore, MD where the Pastor is Reverend Dr. Aggie Brown Jr. After years of ministering to those in church, Pastor Lawrence followed his heart and began ministering to the “un-churched”.
It was out of this hunger and vision that Abundant Harvest Ministries was birthed in September 2008. Pastor Lawrence is currently under the tutelage of Dr. R.A Vernon of the WORD CHURCH in Cleveland, Ohio. With a vision to both economically and spiritually empower people, Abundant Harvest Ministries is meeting the needs of the Baltimore community with practical, bible-based teaching. Pastor Lawrence believes the unprecedented problems of Baltimore call for unprecedented ministry.
He uses a fresh style, unorthodox delivery, and cutting-edge technology during his sermons. For these reasons, Abundant Harvest Ministries is growing by leaps and bounds in a short span of time. He is truly a man after Gods own heart. Pastor Lawrence is honored to be married to his wife for life, Lady Robin Lawrence. He is the proud father of Tygee and Stephanae’ Lawrence. He is just a nobody trying to tell everybody about somebody.
Pastor Stephen Lawrence
Anyone who comes to Jesus for salvation must have at least a basic understanding of who He is and how He meets our needs for salvation. Here is what the Bible teaches concerning salvation:
• All people have sinned. “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” (Romans 3:23 ESV)
• The penalty for sin is death. “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23 ESV)
• Jesus Christ died to pay the penalty for our sins. “but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8 ESV)
• We must individually respond to Christ in repentance and faith. “if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.” (Romans 10:9-10 ESV).
So to sum it up we believe:
• Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God.
• He died for our sins and on the third morning. He rose for our Justification.
• According to scripture, accepting Christ as your Savior is the only way to heaven.
If you would like to receive Salvation it's as easy as repeating these words...God come into my life and save me, I confess I am a sinner and need to be forgiven. I believe in you God. I believe that your son Jesus died on the cross for my sins and was raised on the third day.
In Jesus Name.