Anyone who comes to Jesus for salvation must have at least a basic understanding of who He is and how He meets our needs for salvation. Here is what the Bible teaches concerning salvation:
• All people have sinned. “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” (Romans 3:23 ESV)
• The penalty for sin is death. “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23 ESV)
• Jesus Christ died to pay the penalty for our sins. “but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8 ESV)
• We must individually respond to Christ in repentance and faith. “if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.” (Romans 10:9-10 ESV).
So to sum it up we believe:
• Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God.
• He died for our sins and on the third morning. He rose for our Justification.
• According to scripture, accepting Christ as your Savior is the only way to heaven.
If you would like to receive Salvation it's as easy as repeating these words...God come into my life and save me, I confess I am a sinner and need to be forgiven. I believe in you God. I believe that your son Jesus died on the cross for my sins and was raised on the third day.
In Jesus Name.